Registered name : Christine’s
Head office : 13 Rue d’Alençon – 61130 Bellême France
Email : Contact form
Legal form : Société à responsabilité limitée (Société à associé unique) EURL
RCS : 903 746 378 R.C.S Alençon
Director of publication : Christine Gleizes
The website www.christines-store.com is edited by Christine’s
The website www.christines-store.com is edited by Christine’s Store
Hosting : This website is hosted by HostGator: 10 Corporate Drive, Ste. 300, Burlington, MA 01803
The site was created by the agency o3digital : https://o3digital.fr/
The information contained in the site is necessarily partial and has no contractual value. Christine’s Store cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information, accuracy, updates, completeness and/or the presence of a virus on its site.
Similarly, Christine’s Store cannot be held responsible in case of misuse of the service by the user or in case of temporary unavailability of the service (in case of force majeure, maintenance period or technical incident, whatever it may be). It is expressly understood by the user of this site that under no circumstances can Christine’s Store be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, material or immaterial, resulting in particular from the consultation and/or use of this website and any documents that may be downloaded, as well as from the use of any textual or visual information that may have been collected, and in particular for any financial or commercial prejudice, or for the loss of programs or data in the user’s information system. It is the responsibility of each user to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
By using this site, the user acknowledges having had the opportunity to read this warning.
Conditions of access to the site
Access to the site is free. The costs of access and use of the telecommunication network are to be paid by the user, according to the terms and conditions set by his access providers and telecommunication operators.
Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on the site concerning the Internet user can only be used by the owner of the site. The collection and processing of this information is carried out in accordance with the provisions of article 27 of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, which allows the user of the site to have the right to access and rectify this data by writing to Christine’s Store, using the contact form.
Users of the site are required to respect the provisions of the law relating to information technology, files and freedoms, the violation of which is liable to criminal sanctions.
In particular, they must refrain from collecting or using any personal information that they access, and in general, from any act likely to infringe on the private life or reputation of individuals.
- In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (cog-shaped icon in the upper right corner) / Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
- In Internet Explorer : Select the Tools button, then Internet Options. Select the Privacy tab and under Settings, select Advanced. Choose whether you want to allow, block, or be prompted to determine the desired setting for internal and third-party cookies.
The creation of hyperlinks to the www.christines-store.com website is subject to the prior agreement of the Director of Publication of the www.christines-store.com website. The hypertext links implemented in the direction of other Internet sites do not engage the responsibility of the Théâtre Paul Éluard, which has no control over the content of these sites.
Intellectual property rights
The general structure of the website www.christines-store.com as well as the whole of the contents which are diffused there (namely in particular the images, articles, photographs, illustrations, distinctive signs, logos, marks, videos, interviews, sounds and texts, data bases) are protected by the legislation in force in France as regards intellectual property and in particular the copyright, the neighbouring right, the right of the marks, the right to the image.
Only the use of the website www.christines-store.com for personal consultation is authorized, excluding any act of exploitation. The present general conditions of use do not involve the transfer of any intellectual property right to the user. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for texts, downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations.
As such, in the absence of express authorization from www.christines-store.com, it is strictly forbidden to exploit the contents of the www.christines-store.com website and in particular to reproduce, represent, modify or adapt them in whole or in part.
This site is subject to French law.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)