On this page, we clearly present our practices concerning the treatment of your data and we invite you to read it carefully.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with our website www.christines-store.com (registration to our newsletters, purchase, or subscriptions, and/or information via the contact form), we may collect the following data:
- Your email address will be required if you wish to receive one of our newsletters or communicate with us via our contact form;
- Your postal address will be required if you wish to receive our communications in your mailbox;
- The data relating to your navigation: data relating to the way in which you use the site including: the IP address, the navigator used, the duration of navigation, the history of research, the operating system used, the language and the pages visualized;
- Data about your visits to our site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use when accessing our site.
HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
What data is collected and how it is collected depends on how you use the site.
- The site www.christines-store.com collects in a direct way, the data which you informed via the form of contact and the inscription to our newsletters;
WHY IS MY DATA COLLECTED?
Your data is collected by our site www.christines-store.com to :
- Send you our newsletters when you have requested them,
- Answer you when you contact us via the contact form,
- Send you our communications by mail when you have requested it;
Your data may also be collected via cookies or tracers, with your consent when required, to: Improve your user experience
- Improve your user experience;
- Analyze site traffic and data to measure the number of users, make the site easier to use and ensure its ability to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data is processed by Christine’s Store employees. In addition, as part of our business, and for external processing purposes, your data may be communicated to service providers or other third parties whose services are used. These third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality of the data and to use them only for the purposes for which they are provided by us:
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests;
- if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of www.christines-store.com, its users or other stakeholders. Such disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and forgery.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
We only keep your data for the time necessary to manage orders, shipments and commercial relations. This period of conservation is not the same according to the data in question, the nature and the finality of the collection being likely to make this duration vary.
Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period. If you have subscribed to our newsletters, your e-mail address will be kept until you unsubscribe. If you have contacted us via the contact form, your data will be kept for five (5) years in the context of the contractual relationship that would result from it. Otherwise, your data will be kept for three (3) years from the last contact. Finally, with regard to data collected by means of cookies/trackers, they will be kept for up to twelve (12) months for cookies measuring the audience of our site and up to thirteen (13) months for the others.
HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to our site. You agree that you transmit your data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on our site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the data you provide to us is used:
- You can browse the site without providing any data. If you do, you will not be able to use certain features of the site.
- You can decide not to receive our newsletters anymore. In this case, you just have to unsubscribe by means of the link present in the email that sends you the newsletters.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (the “RGPD”) as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n°78-17 known as “Informatique et Libertés” and its amendments, you have a right of access and rectification on your data. You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data in the event of death.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by the said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from :
- A right to the deletion of your data;
- A right to limit the processing of your data;
- A right to object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- A right to portability of the data you have provided;
- The right to withdraw your consent, when you have requested it.
Where the processing of your data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. However, you acknowledge that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object, without giving any reason, to Christine’s Store profiling your data in the context of sending content or communications for commercial prospecting purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, in order to exercise these rights, Christine’s Store, as data controller, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data allowing to justify your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French using the contact form on the site or to the following address:
Christine’s: 13 Rue d’Alençon – 61130 Bellême France
We have a period of one month to respond to any request for the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or excessive number of requests. Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), in particular on its website www.cnil.fr.
DOES CHRISTINE’S STORE TRANSFER MY DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
The data collected during the use of the site is hosted by the company HostGator, 10 Corporate Drive, Ste. 300, Burlington, MA 01803. whose servers are located in the USA. By using the site, you agree that your data will be transferred to these servers. Find the legal notice here: https://www.endurance.com/privacy/privacy